I am a servant of Jesus, husband, daddy, pastor, photographer, PATRIOT, NRA member, drummer, political commentator, retired Air Force and an IT geek. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog; I really appreciate it and feel quite honored that you have. Please feel free to drop a comment if you feel led to do so on any postings that are here. May the Lord bless you and your family always.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Integrity Matters to God - Audio May 19, 2013Our integrity matters to God, even when we don't think He is watching ... He is. This important passage gives us an example that lying to God is inexcusable and He does not take it lightly. (Acts 4:36-5:11)
- The Church of Acts - Audio May 12, 2013The early church continued to relentlessly preach the gospel, at all costs, which is a great encouragement to the church today that "we're going to be alright".
- No Reason to Run Out - Audio April 29, 2013Time had passed since Pentecost and as the Disciples witnessed and lived for Christ much spiritual fuel had been expended. They recognized their need and came to the right place for help. (Acts 4:23-31)
- Psalm 62 - Audio April 21, 2013Psalm 62 is an incredible piece of encouragement for the believer to know that even though we have problems, God is STILL the One we can cling to in everything!
- Integrity Matters to God - Audio May 19, 2013
Life via Instagram