So, I’ve got a little time this afternoon … so let’s run a little checklist from what’s happened in the past year, shall we?
– GITMO (prison in Cuba) promised to close … Still opened – FAIL
– Iraq war will end … Still fighting and Americans still dying – FAIL
– President will allow five days of public comment before signing bills – FAIL
– Afghanistan war will end … Now surging up to 40,000 more troops – FAIL
– Health Care “Reform” … Socialism now firmly in place and the beginning signs of a dictatorship have been voted on and approved by the Senate – FAIL
And my personal favorite:
– Decrease the National Debt … $12.4 trillion dollars (and climbing) – FAIL
When? Where? I don’t know either …
What I do know, is that this world desperately needs to realize that Jesus Christ is the only answer that we have ever been given that can be counted on. What we are seeing right now is the beginning of our decline and the birth pains resulting from our national rebellion for decades. God is not playing games with us, and it’s high time that we realize that.
Wake up people … the cross is your ONLY hope of redemption, not the government puppets who are slave to only their own desires.